This series represents the utmost in professional grade performance. The entire series was designed by Gary Roach for the most avid Walleye anglers who demand the highest quality components, construction and extreme performance from their equipment. Choice of six of the most popular technique oriented Walleye rods available.
- IM6 40 ton high modulus graphite blank construction provide ultimate lightweight sensitivity and performance.
- Spinning models feature exclusive “Roach” Fore Grip Touch Pad which provides increased sensitivity and feel by providing direct contact with the rod blank.
- Counterweighted split handle design with rear grip armrest contour. Better balance and leverage for increased comfort and leverage.
- Lightweight PVC coated reel seats.
- Premium grade natural cork handles and fore grips.
- Snake guide fixed hook keeper feature.
- Titanium Carbide guide frames w/ Titanium Nitride coated rings. Ideal for use with Super Braids or monofilament lines.
Specifications & Recommendations
|Model||Length||Action||Pcs||Line Wt||Lure Wt||Handle|